Using our gift vouchers
1) Our hotel gift vouchers must be redeemed via our Reservations Centre by calling 01603 209 955. Some date and time restrictions may apply.
2) Monetary gift vouchers can be used to pay for room accommodation and supplementary items (e.g. meals, beverages, etc.) purchased during your stay and charged to your room bill. Monetary gift vouchers can also be used to pay for meals and beverages independent of room accommodation.
3) When you book your experience or redeem your voucher against a booking, the voucher will be validated and redeemed electronically.
4) Our gift vouchers cannot be used to guarantee or pay for a booking made online/via our website.
5) Our gift vouchers are issued in British Pounds Sterling and accepted at their face value at Maids Head Hotel only.
6) Our gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash in part or whole.
7) No change will be given on our gift vouchers.
8) Maids Head Hotel gift vouchers have a validity of 12 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the voucher offer description. Some promotional vouchers may have a shorter validity period. The validity date is shown on the voucher. If you do not use your gift voucher within the given validity period it will no longer be valid.
9) Our gift vouchers are transferable should you choose to give them to another person.
10) Our gift vouchers feature a unique voucher number, may only be redeemed once, are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if lost.
11) Cancellation of a booking with less than 72 hours before the day of arrival will render the voucher null & void.